Crawl, Walk, Run Your Way to Peer-to-Peer Fundraising SuccessWatch recorded session now
When it comes to peer-to-peer fundraising, not everyone is in the same place. But whether you’re just getting started or you’re looking to take your peer-to-peer program to the next level, you’re not alone.
In this session, you’ll hear from a moderated panel of nonprofit professionals at various levels of sophistication with their organization’s peer-to-peer program. They’ll tell their stories and answer questions about their experiences with peer-to-peer fundraising campaigns. No matter how simple or complex your program is, you’ll walk away with tips, techniques, and inspiration for your next peer-to-peer fundraising campaign.
• Moderator: Mark Becker, Founding Partner at Cathexis Partners
o Karen Cincotti, Assistant Director Web IT Operations, Roswell Park Alliance Foundation
o Sarah Smith, Director of Development, Safe Passage
The New Age of P2P Fundraising: How a Human AI Team Can Drive Donor AcquisitionWatch recorded session now
In an effort to increase fundraising (and improve donor acquisition and retention), one nonprofit organization began exploring how to apply the principles of custom-modeling audiences — normally used in the direct mail world — to help their board members and fundraisers increase their personal giving network. The result of this modern approach: a successful peer-to-peer fundraising program.
In this presentation, Eric Okimoto, COO of boodle.ai, and this nonprofit organization will highlight the successes, challenges, and hard-earned lessons of this strategic fundraising initiative from the (Fall 2018 / Spring 2019) event season.
• Understand how the world of p2p fundraising is changing based on the need to reduce the noise in an increasingly noisy mass email world.
• Learn how better data and artificial intelligence (AI) can power your p2p fundraisers to new levels through better prospecting and greater personalization.
• Understand how p2p fundraising helps organizations acquire new donors via warm introductions from your p2p supporters to people who are likely to support your cause.
• Learn lessons and best practices for encouraging, supporting, and inspiring your p2p supporter to become better fundraisers.
• Eric Okimoto, COO, boodle.ai
• Kristina Kaufmann, CEO and co-founder, Code of Support Foundation
Captivate Your Volunteer Base to Increase Your ImpactWatch recorded session now
How do you measure a volunteer's worth? Show the return on investing in them? While volunteers are priceless and we can't do what we do without their dedication and support, we've all seen, experienced, or been responsible for volunteers being made a low priority, especially when we're short on time or resources. Big mistake.
Volunteers are our front line — thoughtful people giving their time and talent to connect with a community they care about. Harnessing their collective power? Game changer. Be it a small improvement or a huge new idea, get excited to bring actionable items back to your program, organization, or board!
• Tiffany Estell, Fundraising Manager and Peer-to-Peer Specialist, OP 3
• Erin Kenny, Manager, Out of the Darkness Walks, American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
Acquisition – Finding Your FundraisersWatch recorded session now
Acquisition is the Holy Grail of peer-to-peer fundraising. The landscape has changed a lot, and the rate of change is accelerating. Keeping up is not optional, as the old ways to acquire fundraisers are simply not producing the results we need and for which we budgeted.
Katrina VanHuss will lead a conversation about which acquisition techniques are effective today and how those techniques work.
• Moderator: Katrina VanHuss, CEO, Turnkey
o Jeremy Berman, Founder, GoodUnited
o Don Moro, Business Development Manager, CommonThread
o Eric Okimoto, COO, boodle.ai
o Megan Rouse, Strategist, Turnkey
o Amin Tehrani, Founder, Revunami
Find the Right Corporate Partner for Your Peer-to-Peer Program and Get a YES Quickly!Watch recorded session now
Learn from Rachel Kubicki Collins, founder of the LIVESTRONG wristband campaign, and corporate sponsorships experts Lynn Jennings and Rita Willoughby. They will share five essentials that they use to find a great partner for their cause:
• How to create a prospect list from scratch
• Who to contact first
• What’s the hook to get them to listen
• Creating a dynamic pitch
• Asking for the sale