Watch recorded session now
When it comes to virtual peer-to-peer fundraising, there’s an often-overlooked approach that can help you increase your number of long-term donors.
While we know that personal connections to a cause often drive the highest loyalty, did you know channels like tribute and peer-to-peer are two that tend to perform abysmally in terms of renewal rates? What are you doing to improve how you engage and retain supporters from an important group of people who have the potential for great impact: social donors?
Let’s face it – these donors are often supporting their friend, co-worker, or family member and don’t have that direct or personal connection with your organization. Wouldn’t it be great if there were easy-to-follow steps that can help you engage and sustain donors from these hardest-to-retain donor channels?
In this session, we will show you how you can create a real and genuine connection with social donors and turn them into long-term supporters. You’ll learn:
• Reasons why these channels are the hardest to retain
• Motivations for donors to stay loyal, and the causes of why they lapse
• Tips on creating an engagement campaign to maximize your donor retention from tribute and peer-to-peer fundraising
• Bailey Benzlé, Director of Pre-Sales & Sales Enablement, Omatic
• Stu Manewith, Nonprofit Advocacy Director