Watch recorded session now
In an effort to increase fundraising (and improve donor acquisition and retention), one nonprofit organization began exploring how to apply the principles of custom-modeling audiences — normally used in the direct mail world — to help their board members and fundraisers increase their personal giving network. The result of this modern approach: a successful peer-to-peer fundraising program.
In this presentation, Eric Okimoto, COO of boodle.ai, and this nonprofit organization will highlight the successes, challenges, and hard-earned lessons of this strategic fundraising initiative from the (Fall 2018 / Spring 2019) event season.
• Understand how the world of p2p fundraising is changing based on the need to reduce the noise in an increasingly noisy mass email world.
• Learn how better data and artificial intelligence (AI) can power your p2p fundraisers to new levels through better prospecting and greater personalization.
• Understand how p2p fundraising helps organizations acquire new donors via warm introductions from your p2p supporters to people who are likely to support your cause.
• Learn lessons and best practices for encouraging, supporting, and inspiring your p2p supporter to become better fundraisers.
• Eric Okimoto, COO, boodle.ai
• Kristina Kaufmann, CEO and co-founder, Code of Support Foundation