The Next Play with Peer-to-Peer: How the Miami Dolphins’ DCC Is Driving Forward with Hybrid Fundraising Experiences
As organizations navigate bringing back events in person, it’s still crucial to continue hosting inclusive experiences for fundraisers who want to participate virtually. Join this session to learn how the Miami Dolphins Foundation structured their game-plan to return to an in-person event this year with Dolphins Challenge Cancer—the #1 fundraising event in the NFL & one of the largest peer-to-peer cycling events in the United States. Hear how they created a hybrid approach and learn what worked well for their community and lessons they’re keeping in their playbook for 2022 as they gear up for another strong year.
Key lessons from this webinar:
· How they drew up their game-plan for a new fundraising experience to accommodate virtual and in-person participants
· What impact did virtual participation have on overall fundraising trends
· See the differences between the virtual experience with the in-person experience
· How they partnered and involved corporate sponsors and corporate fundraising participation in the event
· What’s next for the Miami Dolphins Foundation & Dolphins Challenge Cancer