How to Plan, Launch, Run, and Wrap Up Successful Online Peer-to-Peer Fundraising Campaigns and EventsWatch the recorded session now.
Whether it’s associated with a large event — like a walk-a-thon, or it’s year-round — like a tribute campaign, peer-to-peer (p2p) fundraising is all about engaging supporters to raise funds from their own networks on your nonprofit’s behalf. No matter what type of peer-to-peer fundraising campaign your organization embarks upon, you don’t have to go it alone.
In this session, we will talk and answer questions about real-world experiences in planning, launching, running, and wrapping up successful online p2p fundraising campaigns. You’ll walk away with tips, tricks, and techniques for successful p2p fundraising.
• Mark Becker, Founding Partner, Cathexis Partners
• Maria Shanley, Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida
Don’t Let a Bad Event Experience Cost You Fundraisers: Creating Event Day SuccessWatch the recorded session now.
In today’s nonprofit event space of sponsorship dollar competition, minimal registration fees, and short participant attention spans, returning fundraisers are precious. Are you doing all you can to make sure you’re not losing them because of a bad event experience that may be easily fixable? In this session, you’ll learn how you can radically improve your organizations’ event experience — and keep fundraisers coming back — without adding significant expense.
You'll leave this session:
• inspired to create better events by improving staff and volunteer preparation
• armed with actionable steps to take immediately whether your event is new or a legacy
• ready to share specific ideas—and continue the discussion—with the rest of your team
• Erica Helphand, Managing Partner and COO, OP3
• Nicole Dolan; Senior Director, Out of the Darkness Walks; American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (AFSP)
Sponsorships: Who to Ask, How to Ask, What to Ask ForWatch the recorded session now.
Corporate engagement for your peer-to-peer program can provide more teams, increased fundraising, and underwriting funds. It can also provide a promotion partner and an ally for program expansion. In this session, you will learn about:
• Building your prospect list
• Researching and prioritizing leads
• Outreach that delivers results
• 3 secrets to maximizing peer-to-peer sponsorship revenue
• Rachel Kubicki Collins, CEO, Accelerated Charity Growth
• Katie Cooper, National Walk Manager, National Hemophilia Foundation
Low Barriers, Deep Engagement for P2P Fundraising SuccessWatch the recorded session now.
Ask any fundraiser if they’d like to have their supporters raising funds on their behalf, and you’re going to get a “helllll yeah.” But successfully activating people to reach into their networks requires two things: a strong relationship and a clear path forward. In this session, we’ll discuss the strategies and tactics to engage your supporters and mobilize them to take the next step.
Hear how Team Rubicon successfully increased p2p fundraising returns through personalized donor interactions. With a text message, a call to action, and a link, Team Rubicon drove an 11% bump in transacting fundraisers, with a killer ROI.
• Meghan Nesbit, Director of Nonprofit Market Development, Twilio.org
• Matt Scott, Deputy Director of Development Operations, Team Rubicon USA
Matching Gift Automation: More Money, Less ProblemsWatch the recorded session now.
Learn about a new service to help reduce processing cost and increase revenue, with a real-world case study provided by American Cancer Society.
• John Wright, Director of Business Development, HEPData
• Bill Campbell, DonateDouble
• Tom Mansmith, Senior Director, Workplace Giving & Matching Gifts, American Cancer Society